I have always liked Kim Kardashian’s hourglass figure. It’s really amazing how she stands out with pride, glamour and style. I thought proud when I found out her secret recipe for using waist trainers. I immediately fall in love with waist trainers and I set out to find one. But I landed in a whole bunch of waist trainers and it was really hard to choose one that would do me the magic. I never bought it that day because of even the myths I heard that it can break your back if you choose the wrong one. I had to make some research to get the best waist trainers for women that could work for me.
What waist trainer do the Kardashians wear?
Kim Kardashian and her sisters took waist trainers to another level inspiring many women to get themselves one. With hot photos posing on Instagram, they are the true definition of the hourglass figure. It’s really amazing How Kim can turn and bounce back to shape a few weeks after childbirth. That feeling of being And then the question echoes, what waist trainer do the Kardashian really use?
The Kardashian figures make many women wonder which waist trainer they really use. Although they never state in their posts, they sometimes use a brand called Ann Chery waist trainer. And from the way we see, this waist trainer is really delivering and fulfilling its purpose. Plenty of designs are in store for this product it’s a matter of choosing your preference with colour, design and fashion.
What is the best waist trainers for women to lose weight?
With millions of waist trainers on the market, it would be kinda impossible to choose what you might call the best waist trainers for women but following reviews and positive feedback from buyers, I came up with this list
Among the best waist trainers for women, this waist trainer is among. Being made with 100% latex, this hook and eye waist trainer can be that of your choice. It’s adjustable for comfort and future wear as you get slimmer. Stretching from below the breasts to the lower abdomen, it will get you all covered. The design looks amazing even when it’s out of the clothes, it will make you stand out elegant. It comes in different colours, it’s a waist trainer you should try out. It provides a firm grip making it non-slipping yet comfortable and lightweight. Here is the latest price from amazon.
2. HOPLYNN Neoprene Sweat Waist Trainer Corset Trimmer Belt for Women Weight Loss, Waist Cincher Shaper Slimmer
With a hook and eye, zip follows and a strap to supplement to provide a firm grip. Though it comes in two colours that’s black and grey, this waist trainer is meant to deliver its purpose and still look stylish. It’s comfortable and be used by heavy trainers like weight lifters. It will get your tummy covered and back protected. With the adjustable straps which allow like 3 inches adjustment and a strong zipper will make the Hoplynn waist trainer useful all-time round as you get thinner. Check out its price from Amazon
3. ANGOOL Waist Trainer Neoprene Sweat Sauna Vest for Women Weight Loss with Zipper and Waist Trimmer
I like how the Angool waist trainer is body-hugging. It’s an around waist trimmer that will get your whole upper body sweating and losing weight in the long run. With a zipper and adjustable waist trimmer, this waist trimmer will provide a customized firm grip. The inbuilt sports bra on this waist trainer makes it more comfortable for workouts like aerobics, running and it will save you the money you would have spent buying a sports bra. The all-round upper body sweating design makes it a multipurpose waist trainer. Check out its latest price on Amazon.
4. Nebility Women Waist Trainer Belt Tummy Control Waist Cincher Trimmer Sauna Sweat Workout Girdle Slim Belly Band
The Nebility waist trainer is wide enough to wrap around the tummy with a 2 layers loop and hook that adapts to all workouts. The zipper and straps provide a firm grip around the tummy area yet providing support on the back. The straps give an extra firm grip to ensure its effectiveness. Check out its latest price on Amazon.
5. MERMAID’S MYSTERY Waist Trimmer Trainer Belt for Women Men Weight Loss Premium Neoprene Sport Sweat Workout Slimming Body Shaper Sauna Exercise
Its thickness of 4mm compared to many waist trainers which are 3mm provides a more sweating environment for weight loss. This makes workouts more effective achieving more from them. It provides an instant hourglass figure and it’s a cheat code for special occasions whereby you need a slim figure to look your best in that dress. Its width and size covers the tummy firmly and gives good back support. The 4 Flexible Acrylic Bones on the back will correct your posture and give you relief of back pain. Check out its latest price on Amazon.
6. Bienergo Waist Trainer Belt for Women Men Waist Trimmer Weight Loss Sauna Sweat Workout Belt Slimming Body Shaper
Made from 100% neoprene, this 3mm waist trainer will give you a firm comfortable grip making you sweat as you exercise to get the best out of your workouts. The way it’s shaped, it will give you very good support of the back correcting your posture and will relieve back pain. The material is easy to clean making it more hygienic than most waist trainers. Here is the latest price on Amazon.
7. KIWI RATA Neoprene Sauna Waist Trainer Corset Sweat Belt for Women Weight Loss Compression Trimmer Workout Fitness
The design is awesome portraying an hourglass shape which will give you an immediate elegant look. With a hook and eye grip design supplemented by straps will give a very firm grip that gets effective as you work out or when you are out and you want to show off your hourglass shaped figure. The 9 steel bones present in this waist trainer will give you a well balanced back support for a better posture and back pain relief. Check out its latest price on Amazon.
Benefits of using waist trainers.
Gives an immediate hourglass figure
For obvious reasons, the waist trainer will give you a tighter and slim waist. If you have chosen the best among waist trainers, it will deliver and make you stand out among other women. It will redistribute the fat evenly around the waist area and forces your waist into an hourglass shape. And the results arrive immediately making you look 4 inches thinner around the waist and belly if the measurements are taken correctly. compared to exercise or diet, the waist trainer is a measure that can deliver faster in looking thinner though it doesn’t burn fat as exercise and diet do.
And also, if you are trying to fit into a smaller dress, using a waist trainer will make you appear smaller, confident and look good for the occasion. For mothers during the early postpartum period can use the waist trainer to appear in shape. Guess it’s a brilliant way to bounce back like those models.
Corrects the body posture
Wearing a waist trainer will force you to sit or stand upright thus correcting your posture. For women who have lost the right posture maybe because of work, childbirth or accident can use the waist trainer to get back again. The waist trainer makes it impossible to slouch or sit in a posture harming position. Try it out if you think your posture is getting out of hand. The corrected posture will be good for you back which will get rid of the pain and bad shape.
Curbs appetite and overeating.
A waist trainer aids in weight loss by making you consume fewer calories. It’s so by compressing your stomach making you eat less. The fact that your stomach is compressed, it will make you feel full faster which will make you consume less. This will help you in weight loss but it shouldn’t be relied on so much. And the food eaten should be of high nutrition value fit to provide the body with the required nutrients for a healthy life.
Working out in a waist trainer will increase metabolism and sweating around those areas you are trying to slim. The waist trainer will increase thermal activity making you get rid of that belly fat faster. The waist trainer also helps to focus and hold the core muscles firm as you work them out giving you better results. A stronger and tighter core will give you better shape, flat tummy and nice curves. Waist trainers can be incorporated into many workouts like aerobics, running, walking, strength training…….
Keeps you motivated.
Talk about seeing results and a vision of how great your body would look like if you had a flat tummy and thinner waist. This has pushed many women to change their lifestyle to a better one. That vision of a slimmer body makes them stick to the diet and do weight loss exercises. Even after taking off the waist trainer the urge to stay slim will hit them and put them in workout mode. And putting it on overtime, will leave a permanent hourglass shaped figure and by doing a few workouts plus sticking to a good diet, that figure can be achieved.
How long do you have to wear a waist trainer to see results?
How long you wear the waist trainer will depend on the purpose, style and experience. For beginners, wear the waist trainer two hours a day. Of course, it will feel uncomfortable but as time goes on you will start to get used. And don’t straight rush to do workouts in the waist trainer if you haven’t got used to it as it may hurt you. In a weeks’ time, you will have got used and by now you can do the 8 hours recommended time to wear a waist trainer for better results.
When you put on the waist trainer, the effect is immediate as it can make you slimmer by 4 inches or more. But that’s just the immediate effect which acts as a disguise yet the actual fat is still in there. But what’s the long term effect of wearing a waist trainer? You will, of course, achieve a slim waist but all this will depend on a
few factors below;
- How long you wear the waist trainer every day and how long have you been wearing it say weeks, months or years. The longer the time, the better the effect.
- How tightly do you wear the waist trainer? Wearing it tightly will deliver quicker and better results.
- Are you actively involved in workouts? If wearing a waist trainer is supplemented by doing weight loss workouts the effect will be awesome and permanent.
- The diet is also a factor in how long it will take you to see results. If you are on a weight loss diet, the results will be of course faster and more reliable.
- Your lifestyle will also greatly determine how long it will take for the waist trainer to deliver. Following other factors for weight loss like staying happy or stressed and a lot more. But generally, a happy, committed lifestyle will deliver results quicker than a sad, inactive lifestyle.
There I no right formula of how long or much the waist trainer will deliver results but it’s according to the above factors, how you live, the commitment and your body size of course.
Do waist trainers really help you lose weight?
Waist trainers will help you lose weight in the following ways;
- They compress the stomach making you eat less which results in eating fewer calories thus weight loss.
- Waist trainers increase the thermal activity and metabolism of the body making you sweat and burn calories thus weight loss.
How to achieve the best results while using waist trainers.
- Choose the right size of waist trainers. Choosing the best waist trainers for women wouldn’t be hard if you get yourself measured and submit them to your seller. A waist trainer too small will cause a lot of discomfort and pain which may even discourage you from using them. A small waist trainer will even cause problems like difficulty in breathing. On the other hand, if the waist trainer is big and doesn’t perfectly feet, will cause bulkiness and will not deliver the best results. And so, get measured before you purchase a waist trainer to get that perfect match for your body.
- Take time resting your body off waist trainers. This will give your body breathing space and relief of all the hugging and sweating. It’s wise to take it off before you sleep to allow your body to rest. Also, include days in a week of which you don’t wear waist trainers.
- Do weight loss workouts and diet to supplement with waist trainers. This will give you results quicker and these results will be permanent even when you take it off.
- Start out slow with the use of waist trainers and increase gradually. For a beginner, you should start with the use of waist trainers only 2 hours a day and gradually increase as you get used to it.
- If you ever feel pain loosen up the straps and if its persistent then take it completely off to rest your body. And also if you feel your breathing is hard, then loosen up the waist trainer if it’s still tight then completely take it off and get one that fits perfectly.
- Keep the waist trainer clean to avoid the bad smell and discomfort. Always hand wash the waist trainer and let it out to dry.
Read on: The best workout gear of women with style.
Do waist trainers have side effects.
If poorly used, they have side effects on the body.
- The waist trainer might cause you to experience difficulty in breathing if its tied too tightly around the lung area. Just loosen up on the waist trainer for better breathing.
- Some waist trainers with poor quality may itch or cause skin reactions with sweating. And so invest in a good waist trainer and choose a material your body isn’t allergic to.
Bottom line, invest in a good waist trainer and don’t just choose randomly or a cheap waist trainer you have found on the market. Make sure it’s your size, it’s no wrong to get an old waist trainer from a friend just make sure it’s your size that’s when it will truly deliver. Choosing the best waist trainers will help you stand out among women. And it will save you from all complications related to wearing a waist trainer out of your league. Good luck obtaining your waist trainer and don’t forget good diet and workouts will help you achieve results faster.
1 thought on “Best waist trainers for women to achieve the hourglass figure”
Pingback: Workouts for hourglass figure or the figure 8 body shape. - Forever Super Slim